This is an excellent opportunity for all those international students who want to study in Romania on a fully-funded scholarship. The opportunity provided by the Romanian government is geared toward innovating teaching methods, engaging students in progressive learning, and offering international students opportunities to enroll. Students can opt for their study program of interest from any field except for medicine, dental medicine, and pharmacy.
- Host Country: Romania
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, & PhD Degree
- Organization: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Non-European Students
- Deadline: March 15, 2022
- Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Stipend
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Students
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree).
- Applicants from all countries may apply, except for those from EU member states.
- Applicants must submit their current academic documents from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must submit their applications within the enrolment period.
- All fields are open for applicants except pharmacy, dentistry, and medicine.
- Romanian language courses will be required of candidates who lack the necessary fluency in Romanian.
How to Apply
- You can submit your scholarship application ONLY through the Study in Romania platform.
- You can access the platform at https://studyinromania.gov.ro by clicking on the Apply for MFA Scholarships button, or directly at https://scholarships.studyinromania.gov.ro
- To apply you will need to create an account on the Study in Romania platform, fill out the required data, and upload the required documents.
- Please do not send documents via email or directly to the MFA or to the MNE.