Are you interested in studying in Malaysia? Finally, the University of Malaya Scholarship Applications are now open to candidates from all around the world. The University of Malaya Scholarships are one of the few fully funded international scholarships in Malaysia. This International Scholarship can be used to study for a Master’s or Ph.D. in Malaysia. So don’t miss out on this fantastic scholarship opportunity for your bright future.
The University of Malaya is a world-class university in Malaysia’s beautiful capital, Kuala Lumpur. It is a public research university devoted to worldwide teaching and learning, research, and the provision of high-quality services.
The University Of Malaya Scholarship Program will cover the entire tuition charge. Students will not have to worry about academic costs at university and will be able to focus on their future without financial strain.
The purpose of this award is to help financially disadvantaged candidates.
Their living expenses and other essential necessities are also provided.
The University Of Malaya Scholarship is open to international students from all nations.
The award is open to Masters and Ph.D. students. As a result, students must submit their undergraduate / bachelor’s degree for Masters Scholarships and their master’s degree for Ph.D. Scholarships.
Students must have previous relevant credentials with a CGPA of as least 3.00 to be admitted to the University of Malaya.
The English language certificate from the previous educational establishment (English Language Proficiency Certificate) or the IELTS/TOFEL international English language certificate is required.
At the time of acceptance, students must also furnish the institution with any other required information and documentation.
You may apply: 1000 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
These Malaysia Scholarships are available to pursue Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in multiple fields. The duration of the Masters Degree is 2 – 3 academic years, Doctoral Degree is 4 – 5 academic years in Malaysia. Please check the following list of the programs in the given list below.
- Islamic Studies
- Malay Studies
- Built Environment
- Languages and Linguistics
- Economics and Administration
- Business and Accounting
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts
The list of documents is given below:
- A scanned copy of passport and Scanned copies of academic transcripts of students are required for admission.
- Students have to submit an English language proficiency certificate as proof that they have proper knowledge of the English language
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume One recommendation letter
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- Recommendation Letter Templates – HERE
- A study or research plan in English (no less than 800 words).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
How To Apply
Students must first register with the application portal, following which they must log in to the University of Malaya and complete the admission portal profile according to the criteria.
Following that, students must select the needed degree based on their field of interest, complete an admission form, as well as a Scholarship Application form, and submit their application. A separate scholarship application form is not required.
To be accepted into the University of Malaya, students must have previous relevant credentials with a CGPA of at least 3.00.
Deadline: 31 August 2022