Applications are open for the King Fahd Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia for Fall 2022. The King Fahd University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Full Master’s, Ph.D., and MBA Degree Programs. King Fahd University is recognized as a world-class, prestigious university.
King Fahd Scholarship Details
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctorate, MBA
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 22nd January 2022
- Free Tuition Fee Covered.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
For Master Programs:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For PhD. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
How to Apply
Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above.