The Deakin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia is now accepting applications. Deakin University has fully-funded scholarships available for both domestic and international students from all around the world. Scholarships are available in Australia to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree. Applicants who wish to further their education in Australia are urged to apply. The scholarship is available for the school year 2022-2023.
- University: Deakin University
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: Accepted all the Year.
The following expenses will be covered by the scholarships in Australia in 2022.
Stipend: An annual living allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax-free, 2021 value) for up to 2 years for a Research Masters degree and up to 4 years for a Research Doctorate degree for up to 2 years for a Research Masters degree and up to 4 years for a Research Doctorate degree.
Full tuition for master’s degrees lasting up to two years and doctoral degrees lasting up to four years.
Medical Savings Accounts (Paid sick leave).
Travel Allowance Airfare (Travel from their home country to/from Deakin University) Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Master’s degree: Up to 2 Years
- PhD degree: Up to 4 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin University Scholarships
- Applicants must be International Students or National of Australia.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honors degree.
- Must Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirements.
How to apply
All the applicants need to submit an Online Application Form. The Link to Online Application Form & Official Advertisement link is given below: