Applications are open to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022 in Australia. All international students from all over the globe are eligible to pursue their Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree from Australia.
The Scholarships are available for all Academic Fields and Majors to undertake postgraduate degree programs. Australian Government Scholarship is available for Engineering, Computer, Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions, Sciences. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses.
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: Different for every University
Also, read Applications Open for Data Fellowship 2022
The scholarships in Australia 2022 will Cover the Following Expenses.
Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD $28,597 (tax free, 2021 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctoral Degree.
Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For PhD Degree up to 4 Years.
Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
Overseas Student Health Cover
Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
List of Participating Universities
- Australian Catholic University
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
Apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship
To apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarship, applicants have to select a university where they want to study, then apply through that university for the scholarship.
The official advertisement link is given below: