The McDonald Fellowships is a research funding program for graduate students focusing on novel, multidisciplinary, and collaborative solutions to serious societal problems. Graduate student research projects that are transformative, result in publishable findings and give information that answers the needs of the communities served are supported by the fellowship.
The fully-funded Fellowship program 2022 is a remarkable opportunity that has allowed graduate students studying Multiple Sclerosis to advance their careers. The Fellowship funds promising early-career researchers pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree in Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis is an auto-immune disease affecting the brain and spinal cord). The fellowship includes a two-year stipend of around £30,000 GBP each year to cover travel and living expenses, as well as a £2,000 GBP per year gift to the host university.
McDonald Fellowships 2022 details:
- Host Institution: A foreign institution or the participant’s Home country institution
- Host country: Can be either the neighboring or the participant’s home country
- Study area: Multiple Sclerosis
- Program Duration: Two (2) years
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
Benefits of McDonald Fellowships 2022:
- A two-year grant, around £30,000 GBP per year
- Travel expenses are covered.
- Living expenses are covered.
- And an additional contribution of £2,000 GBP per year to the host institution
A postgraduate degree (at least MSc, ideally Ph.D./MD) in a field related to multiple sclerosis is required.
People from low- and middle-income nations (as defined by World Bank).
Working or studying in a low- or middle-income country at the moment (as defined by World Bank).
Applicants must do research in the field of multiple sclerosis.
Students participating in an MSIF-funded project while studying overseas.
You may work on a research project in a foreign or domestic research facility or hospital, or you could work remotely.
Applicants can check their eligibility by looking up the field of employment or discipline they’re interested in on the website.
- Supporting statement.
- Provide the details of three references, including the applicant’s supervisor or employer.
- Provide the details of the study plan in the case of a virtual association.
Apply for McDonald Fellowships 2022:
The application deadline to apply for the McDonald Fellowship 2022 is till June 30, 2022.
All applications must be submitted through MSIF’s official website.
Before applying, please make sure you are eligible.