International and non-European students are eligible to apply for the Hanze University Scholarships, Netherlands 2022. The scholarship covers Master’s level programs at Hanze University Groningen in the fields of renewable energy, sustainable energy system management, data science, life sciences, fine arts, system engineering, business studies, and music. The scholarship application deadline is May 31, 2022.
The Hanze Scholarship program provides financial aid to Minerva Art Academy bachelor students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Hanze University Scholarships, Netherlands 2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Hanze University Groningen.
This scholarship program helps in integrating the following subjects.
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Energy System Management
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Fine Arts
- System Engineering
- Business studies
Each academic year, the Hanze Scholarship is worth € 10,000. Selected students will get a scholarship in the form of € 1,000 monthly allowances.
The Hanze Scholarship is a stipend to help with living expenses; it cannot be used to lower the tuition fee. A grant letter detailing the scholarship amount, on the other hand, might be utilised to lower the overall amount of the financial guarantee.
Please keep in mind that € 10,000 is only a portion of what is required to study at Hanze UAS. For additional information, see our sections on living costs and immigration processes.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are admitted to one of these full-time Master programmes, starting September 2022:
- European Master in Renewable Energy
- European Master in Sustainable Energy System Management
- Master Data Science for Life Sciences
- Master Energy for Society
- Master in Fine Art and Design:
- Interrelational Art Practices (iRAP)
- Media, Art, Design and Technology (MADtech)
- Material driven Art and Design practices & Archival Methods (MADAM)
- Master International Communication
- Master of Music:
- Classical Music
- New Audiences and Innovative Practice
- New York Jazz
- Master Smart Systems Engineering
- MSc in Business Studies – Interdisciplinary Business Professional
- You have to actively study at Hanze UAS and participate in classes and all projects.
If you want to be considered for the scholarship, you must first be accepted into the programme. See Application and (re-)enrollment for details on how to get enrolled.
The program’s admissions officer will provide accepted candidates an invitation to apply for the award as well as a link to the Hanze Scholarship application form.
On or before July 13, 2022, you will be notified of the outcome of our selection.
Following your decision, you will get more practical information regarding scholarship acceptance, procedure, and payment.